Are you considering chartering a sailing yacht in the Mediterranean? Then you’ve come to the right place! Learn everything about the perfect yacht charter in the Mediterranean!
The most beautiful sailing destinations – and insider tips in the Mediterranean Sea
Amalfi Coast, Italy
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most popular sailing regions in Italy and offers breathtaking landscapes. The coast is characterised by picturesque fishing villages, white beaches and turquoise blue sea. In spring and autumn, sailors can enjoy pleasantly mild temperatures here.
Balearic Islands, Spain
The Balearic Islands are a popular sailing destination in the Mediterranean. The archipelago consists of Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic Islands and offers many sights, such as La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca. Menorca has beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear sea. Ibiza is known for its lively night scene, but the island also has many beautiful bays and beaches to offer. Formentera is the smallest of the Balearic Islands and a paradise for sun seekers and water sports enthusiasts.
Tuscany is one of the most popular holiday regions in Italy and offers breathtaking landscapes, picturesque villages and world-famous wineries. Tuscany is also a great sailing destination with many beautiful bays and harbour towns such as Livorno or Porto Santo Stefano.
Turkey is a true paradise from a sailing point of view – for beginners as well as for advanced sailors. The excellent infrastructure, ideal weather conditions and beautiful beaches are just some of the reasons why Turkey is so popular with sailing enthusiasts.
The “Caribbean of the Mediterranean” has been one of the most popular sailing destinations for years. The picturesque landscapes, the beautiful beaches and the pleasant climate make it a perfect place for a relaxing sailing trip.
We admit it: we are a little biased. After all, our base is in the middle of Lavrion, directly on the coast of the Aegean Sea. And of course there are reasons why we offer our sailing yachts here in Greece specifically. Not only the perfect weather conditions and the breathtaking landscapes attract sailors to Greece. The approximately 1,400 islands are also a reason why Greece is so popular. The Ionian Sea and especially the Aegean Sea, azure waters, dreamlike bays and perhaps the best sailing conditions worldwide make Greece the top sailing destination in the Mediterranean.
The best times for a yacht charter in the Mediterranean Sea
The best times for a yacht charter in the Mediterranean are in spring, summer and sometimes also in autumn. Depending on the sailing area, you can charter your sailing yacht in the Mediterranean as early as spring. The summer months are the warmest and often windier than in spring. However, the autumn months are also very pleasant and usually have hardly any rain showers.
Another advantage for Greece as a sailing destination: A trip on a yacht can be undertaken in Greece at any time of the year. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the high season or the low season – in winter, for example.
How do I book a yacht charter?
Quite clearly: The best place is with us! Why?
- We are Greece experts and know the Greek sailing areas like the back of our hand.
- On our sailing trips you will discover the most beautiful bays and the hidden corners of the Greek islands. We show you where you can moor to swim in peace or find the best restaurants.
- We rely on a modern fleet with the best and newest sailing yachts.
- We guarantee you plenty of space to relax and/or party. All our sailing yachts are at least 12 metres long and offer space for up to 10 people.
- With us you are not only our guest, you are our friend! The friendly atmosphere, good conversations, a lot of fun and a highly professional and individual service make the difference.
- We want you to feel 100% comfortable with us! This is ensured by our experienced and professional crews, who will accompany and support you at every stage of your journey.
- You can plan your sailing trip together with our experienced skippers.
Or you can charter your sailing yacht “bareboat”, i.e. without a skipper. Of course, this is also possible!
Book your favourite yacht now for your desired date – with or without skipper: https://infinity-yachts.gr/en/our-fleet/